Big Congratulations to Jim Lazenkas and Kieran Lachmansingh on recently passing their Black Belt (Sho Dan) examination in front of Higashi Sensei 10th Dan Hanshi Chief Instructor of the Canadian Chito Ryu Karate-Do Association. Both Jim (age 44) and Kieran (age 17) have been training at ICKF Karate School for many years. Kieran has been training at ICKF since he was four years old. Very proud of you both on achieving this very special landmark in your training!
- April 2019 Newsletter
- March 2019 Newsletter
- ICKF February 2019 Newsletter
- ICKF Karate School Brings Home 51 Medals
- ICKF New Black Belts 2018
- Gage Madill and Navin Kangal selected to Ontario Karate Team
- ICKF New Black Belts 2017
- ICKF Karate School Brings Home 7 Medals From the Ontario Karate Federation Tournament
- Gage Madill Places 5th in the 2017 Junior Pan American Championships
- Congratulations New Black Belts!
- Tribute To My Teachers
- 4 ICKF Karate School Students selected to the Ontario Karate Team